I am back in School!


My text: It is great to be back in school, and I mean that! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

It is a very special moment for me. I've been in the US as a resident for 6 years now, my English and general knowledge about America are much better, but would add "obviously" here, because there are hundreds of thounsands of people who lives here in the US for many years and do not speak the English at all, let alone having any knowledge about the American Constitution or the country history. I do not understand that at all, because how can a person decide to move to a different country, but not even be able to comunicate?! How the new life will be if that person is unable speak the language?! I don't know. But anyways, I am not one of them, so let's keep moving forward! πŸ˜‰

The graduation I am pursuiting is an Associate Degree in Computer Information Technology, which is only two years. It will be quick!

I just finished the Summer term, where I took English Composition and Math I, and today is the first day of the Fall term. I have to take Math II, because they said I have to achieve the college level knowledge in Math, before start taking the computer classes.

I am not in a rush. I can wait.

I am going to follow all the processes and get it done!

I keep you all posted here! πŸ€πŸ‘¨πŸΎ‍πŸ’»


Chat GPT Text: Here’s a revised version of your text:


It’s wonderful to be back in school, and I genuinely mean that!


This moment is particularly special for me. I’ve been living in the U.S. as a resident for six years now, and my English, as well as my general knowledge about America, have significantly improved. I’d say “obviously” because there are hundreds of thousands of people who have lived in the U.S. for many years without learning English or having any understanding of the American Constitution or the country’s history. I find that hard to comprehend—how can someone move to a different country and not even learn the language? How can they navigate their new life if they can’t communicate? I don’t know. But anyway, I’m not one of them, so let’s keep moving forward!


I’m pursuing an Associate Degree in Computer Information Technology, which is a two-year program. It will be quick!


I just finished the Summer term, where I took English Composition and Math I, and today is the first day of the Fall term. I need to take Math II because they require a certain level of math proficiency before I can start the computer courses.


I’m not in a rush. I can wait.


I’ll follow all the steps and see it through!


I’ll keep you all updated here!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some phrases with new words. (ESL)

We have to understand before to be understood!

The world is upside down, but we must keep going!