A Documentary about Thiago "Pitbull" Alves.

Do you like Sports?
And MMA, do you like of it?
Yes, I'm asking that because MMA is different.
It isn't simply a kind of sport, it's more than that, MMA is a lifestyle!
I know only a few guys that train a little bit for this art.
But I know many people that really, really love this style, this art, and I am one of them!

So, the brazilian MMA fighters are literally beating in everyone in the world out there.
There are a lot of names that we can cite here, but it's time to talk about Thiago "Pitbull" Alves.

This guy is very technical, professional Muay Thai and very angry when gets up on the octagon.
Because of this, there are a lot of supporters for Him around the world, as we can see here at the Weigh in for UFC 124.

This documentary below show us a little bit about his day like fighter.
Very interesting!

Well, watch it and I hope you enjoy it as I did! ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The world is upside down, but we must keep going!

Finally I'm living in America!