Listening, Writing, Translating and Learning!

If you study english like me, by yourself, I think really important you do it:
Create the legend for some videos, some times!
Why? Because to do it, you are obliged to listen to and watch, obviously, the same thing once, twice, thrice or much more times, to know exactly what the people are talking, I mean, you have interpret what is present through this.

So, a good exercise, isn't it? :D
I think so!

Well, I chose a english lesson video, which I like so much.
I'm don't just talking about that one, but I like so much of this method present by Michael F. Marzio, administrator of RealEnglish's channel on YouTube, together with some his friends and teachers who he knows.

But, before I begin, let me do a little observation here: As I am a self-student of English, sure, I can make some mistakes here. If you see something wrong in my translate, please, let me know it, through the field comments. Thank you! =D

Ok... Let's get started! ;-)

If you wacth the video first and follow the text after this, go ahead...
I think it's better, by the way...
So, play.

Hi, what are you doing?
Hi, I'm juggling!
How long have you been juggling today?
Hum, for ten minutes...
Do you always juggle here?
No, I'm, I very rarely juggle here...

And now, have you ever travel to abroad?
Where have you been?
We've been to England, France, Italy, Germany, Austria, Switzerland...
And, where was your favorite place in Europe?
The most confortable place for us to visit was England, because there is no language barrier.

What is your name?
Minda Lake.
Could you spell that for me?
Yes, M-I-N-D-A L-A-K-E.
And what are you doing right now?
I'm on my own way back, to work, from lunch...
Where do you live?
I live in Bayside Queens...
And where do you work?
I work right here, in 114, west 417th street, New York.
How long is you take to get to work?
(It) takes me about 1 hour...
How do you get to work?
I take an express bus to work...
When are you born?
I was born in november 22, 1956...
Great, and what have you been doing in the city today?
I have been working for most of the day, I just had lunch with some of my co-workers and we ate pizza! =D
Very nice! ... Have you been to Europe?
Yes I have!
What are you going to do tonight?
Tonight I'm doing laundry and helping my husband put up the track-lighting in our new apartment.
What are you going to do in the next hour today?
Hopefully go back to friends because we loved so much them from the first time.
Wonderful. I haven't got this part! This man spoke very fast for me. :(
What do you like to do for fun?
I like to go to movies, concerts, outdinner, socialize with friends and family.
Can you play any music instruments?
I can play the piano.
Very nice. What time is it?
What time is it? Huum... It's almost two o'clock in the afternoon.
What's the weather like today?
The weather is beautiful! It's cool, dry, a little breeze and sunny.
Thank you very much for your time! It was excellent! =D


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Trip to LAS VEGAS.

The world is upside down, but we must keep going!