Learn a lot Online For Free!

Learn a Lot For Free! Yes, It's free! =D Are you find out something new to learn?
Have you visited the blog called Open Culture
But You should! =D

This blog contain a lot of interesting informations, about many issues. Like the name says to us, They always really publish content related with culture, I mean, that really will be relevant for us.
A few days ago I was finding out something new to study...
I don't knew what I wanted. So, surfing at Open Culture I found a post related a Free Online Courses from Top Universities.

There on the list, there are many many subjects; Since Archeology until Engineering.
And which universities?
Hunf... UC Berkeley, MIT, Stanford
It's really rich!

So, my advice?
Go to visit this content and record that address: www.openculture.com
Good studys to you too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The world is upside down, but we must keep going!

Finally I'm living in America!