One of Microsoft Data Centers. Fantastic!!!

Microsoft's Chicago Data Center. October 2008. That is really awesome!
I'd like to have the pleasure to know a place like that. It isn't for anyone, indeed.
But, thanks to the internet, we can see some images and videos about that and another thousands of things, from kilometers far away. Fantastic!

So, there is a post at Gizmodo, talking about that issue.
By the way, the post was writing very well. They presented some technology details, but nothing much specific. Very good.

I can't write much.
Why? My little daughter don't let me do it.
She wants to watch "A galinha pintadinha". rs.
Let's check it out.

Ps: If you want to read and to know much more about it, visit this Blog: MS DataCenters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The world is upside down, but we must keep going!

Finally I'm living in America!