We have to understand before to be understood!

Everybody have their own reasons to make some things, to complain about some things, but we don't understand those attitudes everytime.
We see people talking a lot bad things, sometimes bad words,,,
It's normal, We do this! We complain a lot and in the most of the time we do it because of silly things.

But what we do not do is; Stop ourselves and look inside of each other, inside of the heart of each other and try to understand the root reasons of those things, to main reason of those attitudes!

It's really hard, i know!
But I think that we can change!
I think that we can do everything better!
I think that we can treat everyone better!

I ain't a perfect person, of course not!
I make many mistakes, many, many mistakes...
But I have in my mind that what I have to do, I mean, I always trying to think before take some actions, and I guess that in the most of the time I'm doing right things...

Well, I got the inspiration to write this post because I received a good video from a friend of mine, where we can see the singer Lauryn Hill talking exactly about this: We have to do everything that we can do to understand the people, before to make ourselves understood!

It's right!
By the way, She is so calm and beautiful,,,
Let's watch and hear her a little bit...
Thank you Thiago for show me this good message!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The world is upside down, but we must keep going!

Finally I'm living in America!