The world is upside down, but we must keep going!

I decided to post a picture of me smiling just because I want to be positive, but the truth is that the entire world is upside down nowadays, literally! Maybe you're aware of it, but if you don't for any reason, keep reading, I'll try to explain a little bit of what is going on...

First, because it's the real deal now: There is a freaking pandemic going on here in our world called COVID-19, or commonly called as Coronavirus.

That freaking disease already not just infected millions of people around the world, but it killed more than a million people globally and it is still killing dozens, hundreds, sometimes and in some places thousands per day!! Crazy stuff...

It is a very, very contagious disease, it is a very dangerous situation..

The World Health Organization along with some of the biggest companies in the world is trying to understand and resolve the root cause of that disease, but it's not just all new to the world, but as I said, it's dangerous and complicated, so they are still struggling with it.
Maybe I can say they are kind of swimming on uncharted waters...

It all started in China, between October and November of 2019.
There is a lot places in China called "Wet Market", where theorically they sell fresh meat, fish and other "perishable goods" to be eat, I mean "normal food", which you supposedly don't find in "dry market", but the truth is that they sell anything and everything alive over there, live animals, all kinds of animals, I mean all types of animals, like bats, dogs, cats, birds, insects, well, you name it! They sell it over there for people to consume it like "normal" or, if you prefer, "usual" food.

Craaaazy stuff!
So, guess what???
Somebody got really sick for eating that type of stuff, the person did not have a clue of what was going on, as I said it's really contagious, then the spreading of the disease started.

From China, It traveled all over the world, fast and lethal, literally!!!
Hong Kong, Tokio, Asia, Europe, North and South America, Africa... All over the place...

Second, like it wasn't just enough, a lot of other things are occurring around the world, like marchs and manifstations because of police brutallity, 2020 is an year of election in many countries, so politics debates and disagreement all over the place is going on too, well, a lot of crazy things....

But I believe we must look everything in life by the bright side, because there is a bright side in everything!!!

I mourn and respect the families around the world who lost their loved ones because of COVID, because of many other things, but I am still alive! I am still able to fight!! My family is still doing well! My wife, my mother, my sister, my daughter, her mother, my brothers, well, we are still fighting, healthy and ready to go wherever we need to go! So, bright side!!!

I choose to keep smiling, to keep struggling...
I choose to keep my good faith that everything will be solved sooner than later and we will be able to get out stronger from those whole situation!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finally I'm living in America!